Announcing the 2022 PFP
Fall into Fitness Challenge!
Oct. 3rd – Nov. 5th (Your Personal 5 Week Fitness Challenge)
Enter Your Info Below to Sign Up. Our Team will reach out to you ASAP
Starting Monday October 3rd, we will be kicking off our Fall into Fitness Challenge! This is a great opportunity for you to improve your fitness and health this Fall leading into the Holidays!
Here’s what you get over 5 Weeks:
- 10 Personal Training Sessions: so you can get stronger, build lean muscle and gain energy at half the cost of hiring a personal trainer.
- Unlimited Premier Fit Group Classes: that will augment the personal training sessions done on the other days and will help you get into great shape with the appropriate exercise modifications for your current fitness level
- A Nutrition Program + Recipe Guide: so you will have certainty that you’re eating the right type and amount of food at the right times of the day
- 5 Weeks of Accountability Coaching: to keep you on track with your fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and sleep goals
- Unlimited Access to our Team of super friendly, experienced personal trainers that work with people of ALL fitness levels. Ask them whatever you want, whenever you want
A Personal Concierge: One day per week, one of our trainers will touch base with you to answer any questions you may have and help keep you on track so you generate the best results from the program. It’s like having your own personal concierge!
- A Great Environment: we’ve got a great community of people, awesome trainers and a non intimidating, fun environment with workouts that anyone can do and are tailored to your individual needs. Many of our members have met some great friends at the gym!
What Our Clients are Saying..
The classes at PFP are fantastic! Over the years, I have truly become more “functionally fit.”
member since 2015
“PFP has helped me regain my strength, balance and flexibility which is even more important as I continue to age.”
member since 2011
“Experienced, knowledgeable trainers that accommodate workouts to your fitness level.”
member since 2009