HIGH SCHOOL TRAINING
90 minutes of quality training that generates results.
This program was designed with Olympic level credentials to give athletes an edge over the competition by improving their overall athleticism. Each 90 minute session is delivered in a supportive, structured environment using Premier’s proven training system. Athletes are fueled by the energy of the group that averages 5-10 athletes and are trained individually based on their needs. Each athlete receives a customized strength sheet with sport specific drills/exercises.
- 10-15 Minute Active Warm Up
- 25-30 Minutes of Speed/Agility/Power training (daily theme)
- 5-7 Minutes Challenge of the Week / Word of the Week Talk
- 25-30 Minutes of Strength Training / Individualized Training (each athlete has their own individual workout sheet)
- 5-7 Minutes Flexibility
**We modify the workout by “adding in” what athletes are not getting outside of Premier so it is individualized**
How it Works
- Month to Month or 3 Month Memberships Available
- Membership begins on sign up date then recurring billing on same date as sign up date.
- Flexible scheduling
- Any missed sessions can be made up within the duration of the plan.
- Reduced Injury Risks – 60% of sports injuries can be prevented with the right training.
- Improved Speed & Strength – Each 90 minute session works on specific athletic qualities that improve overall athleticism.
- Goal Setting – We give every athlete specific goal to work towards.
- Individual Strength Sheets – We provide every athlete with a customized strength sheet to address individual differences.
Speed – We address 4 components in each linear speed session…Running Mechanics, Resisted Speed Training, Unresisted Speed Training, Linear Plyometrics.
Agility – Being fast in all planes of motion is essential. We work on change of direction techniques, reactivity, first step quickness and auditory and visual cueing
Power – We improve an athletes explosiveness by improving muscle force, jumping and landing techniques, muscle elasticity and deceleration.
Strength – Proper Technique, Attention to Detail, Integrated Strength Training Approach (specific to sport demands)