Announcing the 2023 PFP
Memorial Day Meltdown Challenge!
May 8th – June 10th (Your Personal 5 Week Fitness Challenge)
Enter Your Info Below to Sign Up. Our Team will reach out to you ASAP
On Monday May 8th, we will be starting our 3rd Annual, Memorial Day Meltdown Fitness Challenge! This is a great opportunity for you to “Spring into Shape” by getting your fitness and health on track leading into the Summer!
Here’s what you get over 5 Weeks:
- 10 Semi Private Personal Training sessions – This gives you 2 days per week of training over 5 weeks that is tailored to your individual needs so you can get stronger, build lean muscle and gain energy at half the cost of hiring a personal trainer.
- Unlimited Premier Fit Group Classes: To do 1-2 days per week that will augment the 2 days per week of Semi private personal training sessions done on the other days and will help you burn fat and improve your heart health
- Nutrition Packet + 3 Nutrition Emails / Week: that will provide you with quality nutrition information and tips so you will have certainty that you’re eating the right type and amount of food at the right times of the day
- 5 Weeks of Accountability Coaching: to keep you on track with your fitness, nutrition, lifestyle and sleep goals
- Unlimited Access to our Team of super friendly, experienced personal trainers that work with people of ALL fitness levels. Ask them whatever you want, whenever you want
A Personal Concierge: One day per week, one of our trainers will touch base with you to answer any questions you may have and help keep you on track so you generate the best results from the program. It’s like having your own personal concierge!
What Our Clients are Saying..
The classes at PFP are fantastic! Over the years, I have truly become more “functionally fit.”
member since 2015
“PFP has helped me regain my strength, balance and flexibility which is even more important as I continue to age.”
member since 2011
“Experienced, knowledgeable trainers that accommodate workouts to your fitness level.”
member since 2009